Friday 28 June 2013

Camp Reflection

Here is my Camp reflection of Camp Kaitawa. the photos I put up are my favorite. Hope you like it.

Reflection for Camp


My goal for camp was to complete all the activities in the Amazing Race and have much fun as I can!


I achieved this because my group came second and I did have fun during the 5 days.


Something I was pleased with was how everyone did their best in the confidence course,
                            
because some of the things were a bit hard for the adults and children but I was most pleased with myself because I did the flip on the 5th or 6th  course of the Confidence Course.
I really enjoyed learning  how to Kayak backwards even though I’ve done it before, and I learnt how to cave.
                  
Because I have never done caving before in my entire life and it’s been really fun just trying my best.
Something I found hard was caving up the steep cave was difficult for me.
Something that made me think was the amazing race,
because it was difficult to try and solve the questions.
· My top 5 favourite things about camp were:


Favourite Things
Reason Why
1.The amazing race
Because it was so similar to the real amazing race
2.Kayaking
Because it was so fun kayaking with two people.
3. Dodge ball
Because I got some people out and staying in long.
4.Touching the Kiwi
Because it was my first time touching a kiwi
5. Zach’s birthday
Having fun with Zach and eating the cake and ice-cream.







6 comments:

  1. Great work asnd great reflection and great photos. Thanks for putting me into the photos. Well done Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent reflection on camp, Tyrone.

    You are a good thinker and you think about others.I am glad you had as much fun as you could on camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great refection Tyrone! My favorite part of camp was kayaking and the amazing race too.
    Keep up the great work Tyrone.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome camp reflection Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool camp reflection Tyrone it looks like you had fun at camp. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...