Wednesday 18 September 2013

Optimist Yachting

Here is my Optimist Yachting and kayaking reflection of day 1 and I also created a Go Animate video, I had fun riding the yacht and kayaking. Please comment. :)

Reflection for Yachting/Kayaking: Day 1
Something I was pleased with was how people didn’t sink their boats because if they did it would cost maybe $100.                       
I really enjoyed learning how to capsize and steer the boat while someone moves the main sheet. I really enjoyed steering the yacht because it was fun and amazing, I really liked capsizing because it was scary and cool.


Something I found hard was controlling the main sheet because I would have to loosen or tighten the rope so we wouldn't crash into the people who were kayaking.
Something that made me think was watching were the sail/main sheet was heading because it would hit my head and I did not want to end up unconscious.

Something I want to get better at is controlling the sail. (What can I do about it?) Maybe when I need to go fast tighten the rope and when I need to slow down loosen the rope?

Optimist Yachting by Tyrone Harmer on GoAnimate

2 comments:

  1. Your voice sounds great on your animation, Tyrone. Especially how you have the computer voice asking you questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tyrone!
    Great Go Animate.
    I love it your voice sounds really clear.
    Great work keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...