Monday 14 October 2013

Optimist yachting 4

Today we were kayaking with room 20 and the wind was pretty strong to kayak in, I have created an ptimist yachting and kayaking reflection. I've also created a taxedo of my reflection. Please comment. :)

Reflection for Yachting/Kayaking:Day 4

Something I was pleased with was how nobody tipped their kayaks over and fall into the water because if they did tip their kayaks they would need help to get land.
I really enjoyed learning how to push my kayak into the water because I would get stuck on land and get back into the water.

Something I found hard was controlling the main sheet because it would sometimes come off and we almost sank our yacht!
Something that made me think was which way to paddle on the kayak because I would have to paddle right to go left and left to go right.
Something I want to get better at is kayaking. (What can I do about it?) Paddle strong and rest my legs and arms when tired.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Tyrone!
    What a great reflection on yachting and kayaking.
    I like how you have that you have found controlling the mainsheet hard for yourself,
    Because I what I found hard was that too.
    I like how you have also created a tagxedo to go with your reflection as well.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reflection Tyrone. I like your Taxedo. I also like how you were pleased with other people that did great at kayaking and yachting. Great work Tyrone keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tyrone great reflection and I like how you added the wordle.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tyrone awesome reflection.
    I like the wordle.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good work. Love the Horse and words in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...