Wednesday 6 November 2013

Mathletics poster

Last week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday our class has been doing some mathletics posters on our own design. First we practiced doing some designs that were already made, and then we started on making our design. I hope you enjoy reading my reflection. :)


Mathletics 2013 reflection by Tyrone

Something I was pleased with was  my mathletics poster because it looks cool with the black and white squares, it also looks cool with the 3D stars in the eyes.

I really enjoyed learning how to make a Mathletics poster because it was fun and I got to create something like and then make my own design.

Something I found hard was figuring out what kind of design I could create.

Something that made me think was working out what kind of design I should make.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work Tyrone.
    Your art looks the best!
    I think your going to win
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tyrone.
    Great mathletics poster.
    Keep Up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...